Camper Employment & Jobs
Looking for a super place to work where you can partner with a terrific team of people, build a great professional career, and enjoy real financial success? We know that our people are our greatest resource because their success is our success! We’re committed providing our team with a supportive, positive work environment that encourages trust team and achievement! We have lots of team openings and we’re hiring top-notch people right now! We’d love to talk to you!
We are often looking for an experienced Tech / Mechanic Repair person
Are you a “jack of all trades”? Are you highly skilled in mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electronics, carpentry, diagnostics or electrical maintenance? We are looking for Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians who have skilled trade experience and general repair skills for busy dealership Service Center. This is a great opportunity to enter into the RV Industry where RV Technicians are always in high demand. Your skills and experience can enable you to earn more! We offer competitive compensation, an excellent work environment and continuing education and training to enable you to develop your skills in RV repair.
What does an RV Technician do?
The RV Technician requires a strong background in maintenance or repair. The successful RV Technician must be dedicated, able to converse with customers and manufacturers, have the ability to diagnose then fix problems, a self-starter, with a focus on quality. The RV Technician will learn how to repair multiple areas of RVs and recondition pre-owned units for resale.
Essential Job Skills:
- Ability to diagnose and fix electrical, heating, plumbing and hydraulic systems
- Construction skills-to repair water damaged units
- Must have own tools appropriate to skill level (some specialty tools provided)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Certification in trade fields such as HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, are a plus!
- A minimum of 2-5 years of repair experience in one or more of these skilled trades
- Boat – Exteriors
- Boat – Interiors
- Building Maintenance
- Electrical Systems
- High and Low Voltage Systems
- Propane Systems
- Lower level RV Tech duties may be assigned as needed
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Organized and willing to fulfill detail requests in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work with limited supervision and able to see the job through
- Takes pride in work
- Work environment can be indoors or outdoors, requires go up and down a ladder